Digital Strategic Plan
Super User Finatic Hits: 99
- Easily define & implement your digital transformation strategy & plan by leveraging our ready-made digital transformation strategy & plan, which includes sections such as “Market & Competitor Analysis”, “Company Performance”, “SWOT”, “Digital Maturity Model - Current State & Target State”, “Digital Transformation Strategic Objectives, Team & Budget”, “Technologies to consider to reach our Strategic Objectives”, “Digital Transformation Initiatives to reach our Strategic Objectives” and “Digital Transformation Plan”
- Implement, track & manage progress with our visual dashboards
- Estimate the financials of your digital transformation project
- Get your digital transformation project approved by your executive committee
- Build a robust business case including sections such as "Business Opportunity & Suggested Solution", "Project Objectives, Scope & Approach", "Project Deliverables & Business Outcomes", "Strategic Alignment", "Dependencies & Constraints", "Risk Assessment & Mitigation", "Change Impact Assessment", "Project Costs", "Benefits", "Net Present Value", and "Key Success Factors & KPIs"
- Build a lean business case describing the current situation, your recommendation, and the 3 or 4 reasons backing up your recommendation
- Build simple or sophisticated financial models to estimate the financials of your project: revenue, cost savings, cash flow, net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), internal rate of return (IRR), payback period, Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), project capex, profit & loss (P&L), economic value added (EVA), etc.
- Get a clear understanding of all your financials and the Excel formulas we used to automatically calculate them
- Estimate your financials based on different scenarios and assumptions: as soon as you choose another scenario or update your assumptions, your financials will automatically be updated too