Finance and Investment Toolkit
400 Powerpoint slides | 75 Excel sheets
This Toolkit was created by ex-McKinsey & Deloitte Consultants, and JP Morgan Investment Bankers, after more than 1,000 hours of work. It is considered the world's best & most comprehensive Finance & Investment Toolkit. It includes all the Frameworks, Tools & Templates required to improve the capability of your organization and boost your career.
- Get your project approved by the executive committee with our ready-made business case including sections such as "Business Opportunity & Suggested Solution", "Project Objectives, Scope & Approach", "Project Deliverables & Business Outcomes", "Strategic Alignment", "Dependencies & Constraints", "Risk Assessment & Mitigation", "Change Impact Assessment", "Project Costs", "Benefits", "Net Present Value", and "Key Success Factors“.
- Build simple or sophisticated financial models to estimate the financials of your project or new venture: revenue, cost savings, cash flow, net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), internal rate of return (IRR), payback period, Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), project capex, profit & loss (P&L), economic value added (EVA), etc.
- Build your 3 financial statements using our simple or sophisticated ready-made income statements, cash flow statements and balance sheets.
- Build a “3 financial statement” model that links your 3 financial statements together and includes different scenarios.
- Analyze the 3 financial statements and a company’s performance by leveraging key financial ratios such as efficiency ratios, solvency ratios, liquidity ratios, profitability ratios, leverage ratios and return on investment ratios.
- Create a robust business & financial plan including sections such as “Problem to Solve & Solution”, “Mission, Vision & Strategic Objectives”, “Target Market”, “Market Analysis”, “Competitor Analysis”, “Marketing Plan”, “Business Structure”, “Profit & Loss forecast”, “Cash Flow Forecast”, and “Balance Sheet Forecast”.
- Identify the key drivers of your profit to easily explain your profit growth or profit decline, and act accordingly.
- Prioritize your initiatives based on impact and effort.
- Create a monthly budget to monitor the expenses and the revenue of your team or project.
- Value businesses based on the top 4 valuation methods: Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis, Discounted Future Earnings Analysis, Precedent Transaction Analysis and Comparable Company Analysis.
- Define your share investment strategy by leveraging our real-life example based on the thinking of some of the best share investors of all time such as Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger, Ray Dalio, and Bill Ackman.
- Create a share watchlist in 1 Excel sheet linked to the stock market to monitor investing opportunities with indicators automatically changing colors when the price of a share becomes more attractive.
- List all your domestic and foreign share trades with our ready-made Excel table, which will save you time and money during tax time.
- Display the true performance of your stock portfolio with a ready-made Excel table and dashboard commonly used by hedge funds.