- Raise funds and estimate the financials of your project or new venture
- Get your project approved by your executive committee or the venture capital firm backing you up
- Build a robust business case including sections such as "Business Opportunity & Suggested Solution", "Project Objectives, Scope & Approach", "Project Deliverables & Business Outcomes", "Strategic Alignment", "Dependencies & Constraints", "Risk Assessment & Mitigation", "Change Impact Assessment", "Project Costs", "Benefits", "Net Present Value", and "Key Success Factors & KPIs"
- Build a lean business case describing the current situation, your recommendation, and the 3 or 4 reasons backing up your recommendation
- Build simple or sophisticated financial models to estimate the financials of your project or new venture: revenue, cost savings, cash flow, net present value (NPV), return on investment (ROI), internal rate of return (IRR), payback period, Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC), project capex, profit & loss (P&L), economic value added (EVA), etc.
- Get a clear understanding of all your financials and the Excel formulas we used to automatically calculate them
- Estimate your financials based on different scenarios and assumptions: as soon as you choose another scenario or update your assumptions, your financials will automatically be updated too
All Toolkits include: